ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data all data that can identify a user. These include first and last name., age, mailing address, email address, the location of the user or his IP address ;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted ;
- Most often is "possibly, the site's file policy “cookies”.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data complies with the following principles :
- legality, loyalty and transparency : the data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data will be collected, it will be indicated to the user that his data is collected, and why their data is collected ;
- Limited purposes : the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimization of data collection and processing : only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
- Retention of reduced data over time : the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed : the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be legal, And this, in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of the European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below :
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract ;
- Processing meets a legal obligation ;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority. ;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING ON THE SITE
DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND COLLECTION METHOD :
Personal data collected on the site https://www.mjcanatolefrance.com
are the following :
– First name, Last name
– Phone number, E-mail address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
– When the user creates an account
– when sending a message via the contact form
– registering for an activity
– the removal of documents
– when requesting to add a comment on blog pages
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems on the site and under reasonable security conditions until the request has been fully processed.. To which is added an archiving period for possible reuse of three years.
The collection and processing of data meets the following purposes :
Solely for the purpose of responding to the user's request.
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases :
– mission of public interest
– the legal obligation
– the legitimate interest
TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES :
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party., and are only processed by the site editor.
DATA HOSTING :
Le site https://www.mjcanatolefrance.com is hosted by : SARL o2Switch – lace : 510 909 807 00024, whose head office is located at the address below : 222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand .
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number : 04 44 44 60 40.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 : DATA PROCESSOR
THE DATA PROCESSOR
The person responsible for processing personal data is : Karim Chamon. He can be contacted as follows : By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data..
OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSOR :
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless it involves formalities for him, disproportionate costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, the confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate : his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if it is relevant, their account or personal space or subscriber number.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) maximum days.
PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Permission to access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can find out, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by following the procedure set out below :
The user must send an email to the data controller at the contact email address.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure :
The user must send an email to the data controller at the contact email address. His request will be processed within 14 days.
Right to data portability
The user will not be able to request the portability of his personal data, owned by the site, to another site.
Right to restriction and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, that may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure :
The user must send an email to the data controller at the contact email address in order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose their processing..
Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects it in a similar way.
Right to determine fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies., in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and that the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to refer to the CNIL (National Commission for Computing and Liberties, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF FILES “COOKIES”
The site may use the techniques of “cookies”.
And “cookie” is a small file (less of 4 is), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of files “cookies” involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a period of 6 (six) max month. At the end of this period, the site will again ask for user permission to save files “cookies” on his hard drive.
User's objection to the use of files “cookies” by the website
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are only placed on the user's terminal after obtaining their consent.. The user can withdraw their consent at any time, as follows :
More generally, it is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the recording of these files “cookies” by configuring your navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of files “cookies” :
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In case the user decides to deactivate the files “cookies”, he will be able to continue his navigation on the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
Description of files “cookies” used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation :
By browsing the site, it is brought to the attention of the user that files “cookies” third parties may be registered.
These are more particularly the following third parties :
Furthermore, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. Files “cookies” of these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these features.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site.. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites..