Childhood 3 – 10 years
Childhood : 3 - 10 years
Responsible : Edouard MAILLE
mail : email@example.com
phone : 06.64.87.11.82
MJC Anatole France welcomes children aged from 3 at 10 years through several proposals :
- discovery activities on extracurricular time
- entertainment on Wednesdays at Club Anatole
- activities during the Club Anatole school holidays
- stays organized outside Grenoble
The objectives of the MJC team for this sector are as follows :
- Offer and provide for children aged 3 at 10 years of enjoyable and educational leisure time ;
- Offer a variety of activities ;
- Develop a global project around educational support ;
- Develop the partnership in the direction of early childhood ;
- Promote accessibility of the offer to improve attendance and allow access to the most distant audiences ;
- Develop the offer of accommodation during short and long holidays ;
- Encourage the participation of parents of users of young people ;
You can find more details in the educational project of the MJC Anatole France or in the corresponding educational projects extracurricular and Club Anatole.
The pedagogical team :
The teaching team is made up of a team co-responsible for the children's sector, Annah TERUEL and Laurine LAFITTE ; as well as 6 at 10 volunteer or temporary animators who accompany the groups.
We recruit for each period of school holidays as well as for Wednesdays ! To know more, you can consult the relative page at recruitment.
Do not hesitate to send your application (CV and cover letter) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Handicap and MJC : a welcome for all !
MJC Anatole France being a popular education association, its foundation is to welcome everyone without discrimination.
We are therefore committed to adapting our offer to children with disabilities.. Depending on the situation, a specific facilitator can be recruited to take care of this reception and support your child as well as possible. Too, if your child is in this situation, we invite you to contact us and give us as much information as possible to be able to welcome them in the best possible conditions.
For more details, do not hesitate to look at the pages of each of our proposals, to come directly to the MJC, or contact us !