Recruitment and Volunteering
- Recruitment of BAFA facilitators
The Anatole Club (3-10 years) and Club Everest (11-14 years) recruit :
- For leisure activities on Wednesdays from September to June, animators who may be available from 11 a.m. to 6.30 p.m., benevolent, attentive and full of humor to cheer up our children !
- For the reception of leisure activities during school holidays (ZONE A), animators leaving for a week of amazing entertainment, from Monday to Friday, to the rhythm of the children, in order to allow them to experience a quality holiday full of big and small games, activities of all kinds (manual, sports, cultural, scientific and environmental)
- For the animation of stays, experienced animators, ready to venture out over several days without returning home in the evening, responsible and cheerful, able to reassure young and old the first nights without parents !
You will need to work with children or youth around the design, the organization and supervision of educational and cultural activities. The role of the facilitator(trice), in a leisure center, is to promote exchanges and social cohesion, to encourage the expression and development of individuals.
Under the authority of the director, you will be responsible for :
– Participate in preparation and review meetings for animation weeks
– Propose and set up activities in line with the educational project
– Ensuring the psychological and physical safety of children
– Welcoming families
– Listening and dialogue, by creating a climate of trust. The facilitator must analyze according to his audience, the best suited activities. Psychologist, he must also create a social bond between the participants.
– Motivation and dynamism.
– A sense of responsibility is of course essential.
BAFA (in progress accepted) or equivalent diploma, or without a diploma within the limits of the supervision rates set by the DDCS. B permit desired and / or required as needed.
Educational engagement contract, Collective agreement of animation and company agreements of the MJC. The animators hired for the animation of the groups are remunerated on the basis of 49€ gross per day.
Position to be filled now
Motivation letter required + curriculum vitae :
By email to email@example.com (object : host application Wednesdays and / or school holidays).
The life of an MJC revolves around the commitment of people who come to invest in their project. The volunteer chooses to participate in the life of the association, it must also respect its values and the statutes that frame its operation.
Depending on your time and your desires, different forms of volunteering are possible : punctual helping hand, participation active…
MJC Anatole France welcomes many volunteers in its sectors of activity :
- the clubs : hiking club, badminton club, club anatole, club everest, club tonic, etc
- accompaniment of outings : natures, ski, cultural, sports
- homework help for children and young people
- help with setting up events such as game nights
- activities for adults or children such as writing, the garden, DIY, the music, etc ... Any passion or know-how are welcome !
The MJC thanks all its volunteers for their investment, involvement and support throughout the year in the house.
You want to participate in the orientation of the MJC ? The Board of Directors is made for you. Elected at the General Assembly, participate in the reflections of an association in a friendly atmosphere.
Contact the director of the MJC, Karim CHAMON at the reception of the association or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org